SanDisk's Simple PC-to-TV Solution
The Good: Easy setup, excellent video quality
The Bad: Some videos that should have played didn't. Fanfare download service is Windows-only
The Bottom Line: A smart, simple approach to getting video from the PC to the TV
When I think of the scores of products designed to take digital video stored on a personal computer and play it on a TV set, and the millions in research and development funds spent on them, I'm left scratching my head. So many of them—from Apple (AAPL) TV to Microsoft's (MSFT) Media Extenders and scads of competing devices—force users into the needless complexity of creating a home network, wired or wireless, between a TV and a PC that's likely stationed far away in another room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas