Movers: Microsoft, Countrywide, Merrill Lynch, Tesoro, Omniture
Microsoft (MSFT) posts first quarter EPS of $0.45, vs. $0.35 a year ago, on 27% revenue rise. It sees $0.44-$0.46 second quarter EPS on $15.6-$16.1 billion in revenue, $1.78-$1.81 fiscal year 2008 EPS on revenue of $58.8-$59.7 billion. S&P reiterates strong buy. Bear Stearns raises estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances