A Good Week for Nissan's Ghosn
For Nissan Motor (NSANY) Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn, 2007 looks as if it's ending a lot better than it started. Today in Tokyo, Ghosn took time out from the Tokyo Motor Show, which opens to the public Oct. 27, to announce the Japanese automaker's interim results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap