Ready, Fire, Aim?
Warren, the sales manager at Company A, takes a call from Chris, the CEO, and boy, is Chris excited. "Warren! I've got a great sales lead!" says Chris. "You know that we've been wanting to get our products into XYZ Industries since forever, Warren? Well, I'm at a CEO luncheon over at the Hyatt right now, and the CEO of XYZ just said in his remarks that his company is on the hunt for a product like ours. We need to a get a proposal in there, pronto."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders