Preventing the Death of Customer Care
In a recent column I argued that outsourcing customer service (BusinessWeek.com, 9/27/07) is unethical and bad for business because of the poor experience many customers end up having. But there is another problem in business today that is not only much more pervasive than the outsourcing of customer service—it is also more insidious.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline