Motorola's Zander Buys Time
Motorola's Ed Zander just bought himself a reprieve. The wireless technology company turned in stronger than expected third-quarter results, pushing the company's stock up 6% in midday trading Oct. 25 and quieting the chief executive's many critics, at least for now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day