More On Managers Becoming Record LabelsJon Fine
Glenn over at worthwhile music-biz blog Coolfer—a guy from whom I’ve pilfered many a notion—jumps off from a column I wrote about managers being the next record labels and takes a deeper dive, finding worthwhile examples of bands and managers who’ve actually gone down that road. He concludes:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing