Yields Move Lower after Housing Data
Action Economics: Treasury yields rolled lower following the record low on existing home sales (since 1999), while Fed Governor Kroszner's remarks have been limited to the mortgage sector so far. The 2-year yield remains below 3.80%, while the 10-year yield sank 2 basis points to 4.37% and the 2s-10s spread remains steep near +59 bp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt