Spam trend: PDF crashes, MP3 on rise
In mid-summer, you might have noticed a surge in spam in Adobe PDF documents. Proofpoint did. The data security company reports that in late July and early August, PDF spam grew to a dizzying one-quarter of all spam. (Considering that 90% of all mail that reaches corporate servers is spam, 25% represents a large number.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing