Making Connections By Design
If you happened to throw a brick around Nob Hill in San Francisco last weekend, chances are you'd have hit an international design legend, a corporate design leader, or maybe even a distinguished professor of design. All had congregated for the World Design Congress, essentially three conferences being held in the same place at the same time: the biennial Congress of the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (ICSID); the annual gathering of the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA), and the annual National Education conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States