Treasuries Trade Mixed
Treasuries were mixed Tuesday afternoon, recovering from morning weakness as the market consolidated recent gains. The 10-year note rose 04/32 to 102-27/32 for a yield of 4.40%. The 30-year bond edged down 02/32 to 105-02/32 for a yield of 4.68%. The drop in yields since last week reflects concerns over disappointing Q3 earnings and banks losses related to subprime mortgage securities. Elsewhere today, stocks rallied, oil futures eased and gold futures rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself