Gaining Insight from Internships
Some argue that an MBA is just a piece of paper, and an expensive one at that. For any career switcher, it can provide a bridge from one career or role to a new one. For those of us who are not career switchers, but rather are trying to rise within the competitive ranks of the industry we worked in prior to B-school, it offers networking opportunities and, more important, a "try before you buy" opportunity via the summer internship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations