America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2007
The credit crunch (BusinessWeek.com, 10/11/2007) notwithstanding, it's a heady time for young entrepreneurs starting new businesses in the U.S. The Web, a constant in most young Americans' lives, makes it cheaper than ever to get going, there's plenty of encouragement in the form of twentysomething role models such as Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, and a wide array of entrepreneurship programs (BusinessWeek.com, 10/30/06) are available across the country. Plus, running your own business is considered cooler than ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’