Three Questions for the Candidates
There's been a common theme among many of the current candidates for President of the United States. The basic message is, "I'm not George Bush." That doesn't give very much insight into what kind of leader a person is going to be. It's easy to be anti-Bush. I think most people would agree that George W. Bush hasn't been our most effective or popular President.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis