New research confirms hedge-like mutual funds work
On a crummy day in the stock market, it’s another good time to think again about hedge-fund like opportunities for ordinary folks who can’t qualify for “real” hedge funds. Via finance professor Jim Mahar’s blog, check out a new paper (PDF file) examining the performance of hedging mutual funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself