Chinese IPOs piling up as market races higherAaron Pressman
The leading Chinese stock market index has doubled on the year, the iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF (Symbol: FXI) is up 90%, one of the best performing initial public offering this year is JA Solar Holdings (JASO) and, surprise, surprise, the line of Chinese companies hoping to debut in the U.S. market is rapidly growing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap