Yahoo Searchesfor Profitability
Technically, Yahoo! (YHOO) co-founder turned Chief Executive Officer Jerry Yang had a full nine days left to finish the promised 100-day review of his embattled Internet media company. But Yahoo's third-quarter earnings call Oct. 16 was as much a day of reckoning for Yang as it was an update on Yahoo's financials. Analysts wanted details of Yang's plans to make Yahoo more profitable and competitive. And they wanted them now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself