The Sirius-XM Merger Puzzle
Apparently in an effort to boost chances of their merger going through, satellite radio companies Sirius and XM just unveiled…. a puzzle. That’s right, a crossword puzzle. Feilds include gems like name of “FCC honcho” and “former FCC honcho whose support is on the table.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis