Dov Seidman is the author of How: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything…in Business (and in Life) and the chief executive of LRN, a company that helps businesses develop ethical corporate cultures. He and I recently spoke about the ideas in his new book that dispel the so-called tried-and-true notions of finding success in business and outline the new path to achieving sustainable advantage. I agree with Dov's view that how you do what you do means more today that ever before. Read edited excerpts of our conversation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster