European Movers: Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens, Ericsson
LLOYDS TSB (LLOY.L) was down £0.15 to £5.33... US prosecutors file civil money laundering charges - US prosecutors said on Monday they filed civil money laundering charges against the company and the Bank of Cyprus, alleging theyhelped launder hundreds of millions of dollars generated from an alleged securities fraud, Reuters reports from New York. The government is seeking civil penalties of at least US$130 million from Lloyds TSB Bank, a unit of the company , and at least US$162 million from Bank of Cyprus, the U.S. attorney's office in Manhattan said, the news agency writes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances