Germany Moves to Protect Key Industries
In recent months, the German government has become increasingly anxious about the prospect of foreign state-owned investment funds or hedge funds -- which are popularly known as "locusts" in Germany -- snapping up strategic industries. Now Berlin has prepared measures to protect German firms from being bought by undesirable foreign investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself