Movers: Wal-Mart, Medtronic, Nordstrom, PepsiCo
Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) posts 6.4% higher September same-store sales at Wal-Mart Stores. It expects October same-store sales to be between flat to up 2%. It raises $0.62-$0.65 third quarter EPS from continuing operations guidance to $0.66-$0.69.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing