Improving Customer Service by Trailing Employees
Small businesses can learn a lot about their customer service from employees. One way to do so is for you to spend a day shadowing an employee and performing his or her job. This offers you a from-the-ground-up view of both the service that customers receive and the needs of your employees, to deliver world-class customer service. The exercise will give you an inside look at necessary policy changes, as well as processes that will increase your service experience, employee moral, and bottom line. The following are steps for a successful evaluation:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States