Google: Rational Exuberance?
This is no time for Google's shares to be reaching all-time highs. It's not that the company's performance doesn't warrant a lofty stock price. Fresh statistics from researchers at comScore (SCOR), for instance, showed Google (GOOG) accounted for 37.1 billion, or 61%, of the 61 billion Web searches carried out globally in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders