Worms: Open Warfare 2
Over the years, Team 17's Worms franchise has really grown into a work all its own, a strategy series that relies just as much on silliness as it does smarts. It may have gotten a little lackluster over the last few releases, thanks its less-than-favorable debut on the Nintendo DS and a few lame-duck 3-D entries. Fortunately, Worms: Open Warfare 2 is one of the best—if not the best—in the series.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline