Why Chrysler, UAW Settled So Fast
A strike by the United Auto Workers against Chrysler that many expected to last at least a few weeks lasted only about six hours before the two sides tentatively agreed to a plan to off-load the automaker's future health-care cost liability for workers and retirees onto the union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States