Stanford Tops Sustainability Rankings
Sustainability is not a vague pie in the sky concept for students at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Last year, students worked to make the business-school cafeteria a nearly entirely sustainable operation with biodegradable forks and an extensive composting system. Their schedules are filled with classes such as Environmental Entrepreneurship and Frontiers of Social Innovation, while winter and spring break service trips to countries including Guatemala and Thailand have become so popular they are routinely overbooked.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations