Wal-Mart's New Growth Opportunities
Rural America, Wal-Mart wants you back. Gone is the focus on trendy fashions, 400-thread-count sheet sets, and snooty ads in glossy fashion mags designed to appeal to a higher-income demographic that rarely shopped at the store anyway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas