Business Week Reinvents The Magazine--Make Way For Curating The Conversation Through Aggregation, Briefings, And Story-Telling.By
I’ve been part of a secret process of reinventing the magazine medium that will be unveiled on Friday when a new kind of Business Week hits the stands and peoples’ desks. We’ve been working with Modernista, the Boston-based ad agency that designed Inside Innovation, our quarterly innovation magazine. We wanted to go beyond a redesign and do a rethink of how people get information and analysis today, given the web and the way we live and work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’