Bonds Flat Ahead of FOMC Minutes
S&P MARKETSCOPE (7:11am EDT): The 2-year notes flat at 99-27/32 for yield of 4.096%, 10-year notes flat at 100-29/32 for yield of 4.6 40% and the 30-year bond is flat at 102-06/32 for yield of 4.863% before reopening of 10-year TIPS. But mostly awaiting Fed release of minutes of the Sept. 18 meeting at which is cut rates 50 basis points. Much debate whether economy weak enough for the Fed to cut another 25 basis points Oct.31. Minutes also to include discussion behnind the August discount rate cut. The Fed's Poole and Yellen speak during the day. Friday's PPI and Retail Sales data could give more clues about economic strength and inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt