Is New York Losing Its Soul?
In counterpoint to last February's three-venue series of Robert Moses retrospectives, New York City's design mavens are now revisiting Jane Jacobs, whose writings about urban life came to symbolize the opposite of Moses' own approach to planning cities. Manhattan's Municipal Art Society (MAS) is using the late community organizer and theorist as the touchstone for an inquiry into New York City's current character.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’