European Movers: SAP, Business Objects, Northern Rock
KAZAKHMYS was down £0.94 to £15.02... Flooding hits copper cathode output - the company says copper cathode production from own ore in 2007 is expected to be moderately below the level of 2006 following flooding at the South Mine in the Zhezkazgan complex. Adds a full third quarter production report will be released on 24 October.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day