Yo, Check Out My Listings— and Put Me in Your “Top Friends” ListMaya Roney
Zolve, a self-proclaimed “Facebook for Real Estate Professionals,” launches tomorrow. The network already has 2,000 per-registered members, and a pretty interesting birth story. Zolve was actually designed in a garage in Baghdad by an Army captain and brokerage owner during his free time over there. No kiddin’.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020