Just a slender $9 trillion niche for a new ETFAaron Pressman
As I lie around all day trying to recover from knee surgery last week (don’t ask!) looking for diversions, there’s plenty of life in the world of exchange traded funds to keep me busy. With hundreds of ETFs already trading, it can be a little overwhelming separating the wheat from the chaff. In fact, it’s a little too easy to whine about less than super useful new ETFs. Fine. But there are still useful niches, sectors and even whole markets awaiting their own easy-to-trade, low-cost index-based fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States