Europe's Love Affair with Meetic
When Etienne joined the Meetic online dating site nearly three years ago, he was a shy, 22-year-old business student at one of France's prestigious grandes écoles universities. Now he's a tax adviser at an auditing firm in Luxembourg—and an accomplished ladies' man. During two years as a Meetic member, he estimates he dated 40 women. "You meet industrial quantities of girls, and once you have a technique that works, you can repeat it infinitely," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks