Where Have All the Leaders Gone? (Part II)
Since Enron's demise in 2001, a new generation has assumed the helm of U.S. corporations. Very different from their predecessors, they recognize that for the 21st century a new kind leadership is required (BusinessWeek, 09/21/07).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline