There Are Solutions to Climate ChangeJohn Carey
When it comes to climate change, many people have moved quickly from denial to despair. This isn’t a new observation, by any means, but I’m struck by how, even as opposition fades to the idea that humanity is warming the globe, the opponents of taking action are falling back on the argument that the technology simply doesn’t exist to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One recent example is what Newsweek columnist Robert Samuelson wrote in a recent column: “But the overriding reality seems almost un-American: we simply don’t have a solution for this problem.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20226462/site/newsweek/page/0/
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders