Nissan's Skyline's the Limit
Nissan has introduced its all-new Skyline coupe in Japan, and the specification, design and driving performance of the new grand touring coupe put it in a category normally reserved for machinery with a price tag several factors greater than the Skyline Coupe 370 GT Type SP which goes on sale in Japan for less than US$40,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay