More Bad News for ManufacturingBy
According to this morning’s employment report, U.S. manufacturing jobs dropped below 14 million for the first time since 1950. Yes, you read that right, one nine five zero. Manufacturing jobs just keep leaking away, with no sign of a bottom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy