Mazda's Car of the Future
Mazda is set to continue its stunning array of concept cars over recent years with the first images appearing of the Mazda Taiki concept car which will be shown at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show later this month. The company will also unveil the new Mazda Premacy Hydrogen RE Hybrid, a series of future-oriented powertrains, and a variety of environmental and safety technologies at the show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock