Stocks Finish Mixed
Major stock indexes finished mixed Tuesday, with the Dow Jones industrial average retreating from its surge to record highs in the previous session as investors took profits. Investors weighed more takeover activity, further strengthening of the U.S. dollar, and another drop in oil prices against a report showing further deterioration in the housing sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting