Enough With The Money Obsession, OK?Rob Hof
Seems like everybody’s talking about how much more tech companies are worth than you think they are. Henry Blodget—yes, that Henry Blodget—thinks Google could hit $2000 a share. Facebook might be worth $10 billion-plus, if rumors about Microsoft’s interest are true. TechCrunch, the uberblog about new Web companies, could sell to CNET for $100 million, suggests Douglas McIntyre at 24/7 Wall St.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap