Email marketer's IPO hypes skywardAaron Pressman
Constant Contact (Symbol: CTCT) recorded one of the best initial public offerings of the year after underwriters priced the company’s shares at $16 last night. The money-losing email marketing specialist started trading at $26, hit a high over $30 and closed at $27.64. The 73% opening day gain looks to be the third best for the year so far after athenahealth’s (ATHN) 97% rise and VMWare’s (VMW) 76% jump, according to IPOHome.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries