Accord Fuels Honda Sales Surge
Honda Motor (HMC) and its Acura division enjoyed record sales in September in a generally declining market, as Japanese brands continue to take U.S. market share from the Big Three domestic manufacturers. Honda's performance comes despite less than a full month's worth of sales for an all-new Accord (BusinessWeek.com, 8/28/07), which debuted in mid-September. Counting Honda and Acura together, sales were up about 14%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States