GMAT Tips: The Numbers Game
Before he began studying for the GMAT exam, Jason Adler had been working in public relations for six years and hadn't taken a math course since his freshman year in college. "I had spent the last six years writing, and as an undergrad I majored in communications and politics," says Adler, who started full-time at the Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration this fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020