Indie Retailers Vie for Halo 3 Dollars
Halo 3 hit the shelves at the stroke of midnight on September 25, 2007, sounding the starting gun for one of the most anticipated game launches of all time. Scores of gamers shuffled down the enormous queues snaking out of game stores, blinking sleepily as they waited for their turn at the tills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap