Where Are The Teachers In The Debate Over OLPC?
The conversation thread over the “failure” of the OLPC is passionate, insightful and illuminating but it lacks one voice—where are the educators? I hear the voice of the designers, the voice of the tech folks, the voice of nonprofits but where are the people who actually know something about teaching poor kids in rural villages in Africa, India, China, Latin America, the Middle East—and hey, the U.S. as well? If you’re out there, please write in. If the folks who do plug into this blog know teachers or education professionals, can you get them into the discussion?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis