Stocks Finish Higher
Major U.S. stock indexes finished modestly higher Thursday as traders adjusted their portfolios in advance of the end of the quarter and investors speculated that a worse-than-expected drop in August new home sales provides Federal Reserve with more reason to cut interest rates. There was also trouble for a major private equity deal, but a new report on jobless claims beat expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations