Corporate Credit Ratings Hit a Low Point
The credit profile of U.S. industrial companies is currently at its weakest level ever. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services expects that, after a short correction, it's likely to drop even further as low-quality new issuers and the declining fortunes of existing rated companies expand the speculative-grade rating categories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's