Airbus: Mixed News in A380 Order
It's the best news in a long time for beleaguered Airbus—so why aren't investors happier? On Sept. 27, British Airways (BAY.L) ordered 12 of the aircraft maker's A380 superjumbos, the first time in more than two years that Airbus has picked up a new customer for the double-decker megaplane. But shares in Airbus parent European Aeronautic Defence & Space (EAD.PA) fell as much as 4% after the announcement, although they regained most of the lost ground later in the day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations